This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

are you serious!

Ok, so I applied for my visa so i can enter Japan. My original window for leaving was between Feb - April. I sent in my papers on Dec 26th 2004. I got an email back a few days later saying that they did not want any abreviations on my application and where i printed my address i put MN for Minnesota....nope, not good enough. I had to do all the paperwork over! Everything had to be in black ink, capital letters and with no abbreviations throughout the whole thing! geez. So then on Jan 6th i re-did my paper again, but 5 days later i get an email saying that i had retraced a letter (wrote over the letter "r" to make it darker) and they said that is no good. I had to do the damn thing over AGAIN! I think this is a ploy to keep me out of the country. So soon i'll find out if the 3rd time is the charm. And they said because of the mistakes, i cant leave until April!

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home