This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Tokyo


Shinkansen
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
So i took the Shinkansen up to Tokyo this weekend. One of my best friends is going back to Ireland. (Aonghus McDonnell). So neither of us had been to Tokyo so we went up there. It was a blast. We took the Shinkansen (aka Bullet train) at 190mph up to Tokyo.

We then went to Shinjuku where over 3.3million people go through that train station a day. We went to Roppongi and all the touristy places.

We then hit up the bars. It was a great relaxing time to have a night out in another city.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Staffa, I have to send you and e-mail. All the addresses I have for you are kicking it back as undeliverable. Give me a working e-mail for you.

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was does the train feel like?

1:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey- that's the station we were based out of when in Tokyo- isn't it crazy? We stayed right near the station near the government buildings. Hope all is well

7:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home