This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm Still Alive



I just want to appologize that i havent posted for a long time. (whom ever it is that is actually reading this). I was away in China for a bit and have been busy tring to catch up since being back. I have been quite busy lately.

My baseball season started up again. We are in a new league. Before we played in the local city league. Well we won that, so this year we are in the state league. It is fun, but a lot more travel is involved. We had our first game last week and we won in an exciting fashion. We won in the bottom of the 9th with a two run homer! I batted .500 with a single, strikeout and a walk.

Comedy is going great. We had a show on Sunday with our largest crowd to date. We had 130 people there. We are getting a stronger fan base and it is fun to see new and familiar faces in the audience. We are also getting a lot of attention. Newspapers have written about us, Japanese comedy companies have come to check us out. It's been fun.

I took this picture of Amy when she saw a mouse on TV. She really likes the Animal Planet channel.

So im back and i hope to post more, sorry for the long delay!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaka has the 'Cat Babysitter' DVD. It has birds, mostly, but I would assume its probably just like Animal Planet.

12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home