This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Here is the First Minneapolis "Mad Cats" logo for the Minnesota Australian Rules Football Metro League.


Here is the Second logo i created for the Minneapolis "Mad Cats"


and finally here is the third creation for the "Mad Cats"....


I took aspects from the MN Freeze logo in the last two (ie trees and colors) and for the first Mad Cats logo, since we have received Gold & Brown jerseys from Australia, I used those colors to make the first logo.

Thoughts?........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go with design number one for the Mad Cats, it has more oomph than the other two

11:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the first one, it helps tie in with the colors from the jumpers that we have.

10:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon the design number 1 is the way to go.

What about the two metro team names? Any suggestions?

3:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home