This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

12th Day of Christmas


12th Day of Christmas
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
On the 12th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....The 12th Car of the Yotsubashi Subway Train.

This is where i stand to go to work. 12 was a hard number to find. Oddly enough, i found heaps of the numbers 11 and 13, but 12 was an odd number i guess. I am glad the 12 days are over, i was getting a bit sick of walking around and constantly counting everything i saw just it case it was the number i needed that day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough life, eh?

1:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is 12 hard to find? i guess i'm not there so i'd better keep my mouth shut b4 i get into trouble again...(and i got into major trouble about the driving comment...) ^_^ at least you don't have to count any more!

2:34 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

12 is an even number

9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is probably the first spam I've seen that's actually for what it says it is.

1:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, mike I copied the spam from this page and was going to go paste it back in their site but with my link instead. But comments aren't allowed. lame

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home