This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

8th Day of Christmas (Delayed)


8th Day of Christmas
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
OK, so im gonna start back up with the 12 days since i was out driving around Japan for the past few days. So here is the (delayed) 8th Day of Christmas.

On the 8th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....8 of the most random Christmas light lawn ornaments ever!

Here we have a: 2 Camels, Dolphin, Elephant, Deer, Giraffe, antelope and a kangaroo. I dont think the Japanese got the memo on standard Christmas decorations.

The driving was absolutely amazing! 4 days of driving. I drove along the Sea of Japan for 2 days then through the mountains for 2 days. It was absolutely amazing. I had a funky mini minivan type thing. I will add pictures of that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home