This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Signs

So my apartment has had signs about pets for a long time. The signs always had a picture with a dog and a big red X through it. When i got my cat i never thought i was breaking the rules. The apartment next to me has 2 cats and the room below me has one. I have seen these cats from my balcony. So when i decided to get a cat, i thought i was in the clear.

However, recently there is a new sign. Again with a dog and an X through it. But when Yuning came over and saw it and translated it, she gave me a warning. The sign says; "We know someone in the apartment has a dog or a cat. You cannot have any pets, not even babysit one for a short time. If we find out who has a pet, that person will have to move out." Wow. Well, i know there are lots of pets here and i think they are just getting more serious, but im not worried about getting kicked out. I told Amy to meow quietly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home