This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Bed!


My Bed!
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Ahhh, the sweet sweet comforts of having a bed again! I went 2 days without a bed, but all is well now. Where was it you ask? well, it wasnt where i thought it would have been. About 7 stories below my balcony is a large balcony that juts out quite far, almost 4 times as far as my balcony sticks out. I anticipated it to be on that balcony and when down to the ower of that balcony (who owns the building...hence the vastly larger balcony) and i tried to explain to her that my bed fell off the balcony. Since she didnt speak english, i had to use hand gestures and miming....judging from her surprised reactions, i think she thought i was going to jump off the building. So i gave up on that conversation. I later went below her balcony and found MY BED!!! It was laying on someones bike. I should have waited around for the owner of that bike to come down, it would have been funny to see their reaction. But at least i am back in the civilized world having a bed and.......hmmm, i guess that is all i have in my room. Thanks for your prayers and concerns though about my bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home