This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day


Really?
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Click on the title to read about my Valentine's Day ....Japanese Style!

Yesterday i was walking through the train station in Osaka's busiest station. Umeda in case you wondered. And i saw this sign pointing at me. I stopped and took a picture, which completely baffled the one Japanese guy out of the thousands rushing to work with their heads down and walking in zig-zag lines. (Dont get my started on who the Japanese dont know how to walk properly). I guess ads here are a little more blatant. For the record, Hep Five is a shopping complex complete with a Ferris Wheel. (Osaka people love Ferris Wheels, i have seen 5 here of various sizes).

My only complaint is that the sign didnt tell me exactly what i needed in Hep Five. Was it a new shirt? Was it a double chocolate hand dipped ice cream cone? Was it a new belt. If the sign is going to give me orders, be more specific.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"These arent the droids you're looking for...."

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home