This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Copy this and put it in the comments if you want

I usually dont do things like this but i saw it and thought id see what came of it....

What is my name?
What is my middle name?
What is my age?
Do I have any siblings?
Do I have any pets?
What is my favorite food?
What is my favorite band/book/movie?
What do I do with my 'off time'?
What is my largest accomplishment?
Do I have any special talents?
What do I think are my flaws?
What do you think are my flaws?
What is your favorite thing about me?
What about me annoys you?
What type of music do I listen to?
Are we friends? (In real life or just on the net)
How long have you known me?
What is the most significant thing I have done for you?
Would I do it again?
If I were planning a trip to be stranded on a deserted island, what would I bring with me?
Where would you most likly find me - A poetry reading. A rock concert. Church. A bar. A night club. At work. At home.
What is unique about me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is my name? Raven
What is my middle name? Ashley
What is my age? 16
Do I have any siblings? 4
Do I have any pets? 6
What is my favorite food? ^^pasta
What is my favorite band/book/movie? Metallica/Vampire Lestat/Independance Day
What do I do with my 'off time'? ...whatever...read/art/movies
What is my largest accomplishment? earning the "A" honor roll for the whole school year
Do I have any special talents? drawing/painting
What do I think are my flaws? ...i'm like my dad...(hope he doesn't read this...)
What do you think are my flaws? ^^ perhaps drinking? i'm not sure, i'm not you...
What is your favorite thing about me? that's easy: HUMOR!
What about me annoys you? >< you need more pictures...
What type of music do I listen to? rock (have you heard GacktJOB yet?)
Are we friends? (In real life or just on the net) I met you when you worked @ the MN State Fair...Neil's oldest???
How long have you known me? I barely got to see you when you were here...besides i don't keep that in thought...
What is the most significant thing I have done for you? You've told me more about the normal life in Japan.
Would I do it again? you are still living there...
If I were planning a trip to be stranded on a deserted island, what would I bring with me? Food/water/football...
Where would you most likly find me - A poetry reading. A rock concert. Church. A bar. A night club. At work. At home. ---> Depends on what time work/bar/concert
What is unique about me? obviously your sense of humor, even now my dad talks about your smarts and how funny you were...

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home