This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

this is a general post....

Hello,

I've published a Photocast using iPhoto that I'd like to share with you.

http://photocast.mac.com/mtstaffa/iPhoto/japan-2006/index.rss

If you have iPhoto 6, this Photocast will appear in your iPhoto Source list and you can use its photos just like any other photos in your library; for slideshows, your desktop, custom photo books, etc. And, whenever you are connected to the Internet, iPhoto will automatically update this Photocast so you see the latest photos I've added.
(Requires Mac OS X version 10.4 or later)

If you don't have iPhoto 6, you can view the photos in this Photocast with Safari RSS or any compatible RSS reader on Mac, Windows or other computers by using the link above. Just click on the link or copy it into the URL field of your RSS reader and bookmark the URL to return to the photos in the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Staffa said...

let me know if this RSS thing actually works. Also, let me know if you are using an Apple computer or not...so i can know if PC users can use this photocast.

12:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could get to the site using Safari, but I need to needle around before I figure out how to subscribe to the Photocast. The only directions I can currently find are for Safari(which I dont use) or clicking on an email hyperlink.

1:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home