This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Panasonic Commerical!!


Panasonic Commerical!!
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
I just got back from my $200 Pansonic photo shoot! It was hilarious! If you have ever seen the movie Lost in Translation, it was like that. It was a handful of my friends and I sitting in a bar with martinis and wine. We were wearing "elegant casual" clothes.

Panasonic apparently has just released a "wide-angle" lens camera. Apparently a first in a digital hand-held camera. So the shoot was in a bar and they took pictures with both the standard Panasonic camera and then again with the wide angle camera to show the buyer the difference. It was a lot of fun and basically free drinks and money!

Click on the title and you will see the U.S. website, i will be in the Japanese website but you can get a good idea of what the pictures would be like. I will also be in some commericals as a still photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home