This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Comedy for Companies

Last week I was pretty bored. So I went online and found there are 190 U.S. Companies with offices in Osaka. I searched and found 40 of those companies had a number of foreign employees living in Osaka. Companies like Proctor and Gamble, Motorolla and Sharp. I wrote them all letters proposing that my comedy group do a private show for them.

I don't expect many companies to actually hire us, but i'm hoping they will look at the website and maybe talk about my group to other people. We do have one private show next week in Kobe but this was not a result from my mass letter mailing.

Also, i'm going to write to some of the 90 U.S. Military bases here and try to do a 4th of July comedy show for the troops here. I figure if Frank Sinatra or Robin Williams can perform for the troops, why can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home