This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Yuning


Yuning
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
News on the lady front, I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Yuning Zhang. (Zhang Yuning as it is written with the family name first, which is traditional in China). Yes, she is Chinese. I figured with 60 billion of them roaming around, I might as well get one of them on my side. Jk. She is great. She is a lot more intelligent than me, which isn’t hard. She speaks not only Chinese but also is fluent in both Japanese and English. (Her Japanese shocks my Japanese friends, it is native apparently with no Chinese accent). Her English is the best "non native" i have heard here. She is 23 and teaches Chinese at Nova. She also self taught herself Psychology. She wanted to learn Psychology in Japan but she never studied it. So she taught herself Psychology as well as Japanese and took an entrance exam (in Japanese) and was accepted to a university in Kobe. She also cooks up a storm!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she have a sister?

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how much did you have to pay her to pose for you?

2:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ I already know we could get along...and you probably shouldn't give hints to your intelligence, it may backfire.

3:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike, we have been blogging for a year now. aren't we cool? we should have a party of some type. They say that if you can make it through the first year then the rest is easy...or something

8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work buddy.

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home