This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Beer + Red + Black = Not Good

The other day i went to a bar and ordered a beer. When i go to a new bar, i like to try different beers. I ordered something called a "Red Eye". Now i think i know a thing or two about beers, but i didnt know what a "Red Eye" was. If you reading this does, then you are really smart.

What it turns out it was, to my surprise....was beer mixed with Tomatoe juice and if that wasnt bad enough, the real kicker was that they sprinkled Black Pepper on top. At first it looked cool, but it was actually horrible!

So stay away from "Red Eye's".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I thought a Red Eye was a super hot Bloody Mary. I call what you had a Bloody Beer. *SHRUG*

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home