This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I need your ideas/help

Ok, so I am working on a project and I would like some of your suggestions. I won't bore you with the full details of my project.

I am trying to build a list of interesting/curious "firsts". It is fine if we know the answers, that isnt the point...I just need unique firsts. For my project I am researching "firsts". Like;

a) Who was the first human to skydive?

b) What was the first mp3 song?

c) Who was the first paying passenger to survive a plane crash?

d) What was the first email message?

and

e) Who was the first cop to be shot with a bullet proof vest?


If you have any "firsts" you are curious about, please post them.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

who was the first person to throw a grenade?

5:47 AM

 
Anonymous Rhyno said...

Hey dude, I have a question but dont have your email addy. Throw me a line.

therhyno AT gmail.com

Thanks dude!

8:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home