This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Ummm #4


Ummm #4
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Ok, you got me, i'm confused! Japanese t-shirts are the best! They randomly put english words together and people go wild and buy them. I believe that there is a factory with a screen printing machine for t-shirts and a massive container full of english words written on ping pong balls. Every few minutes a bell rings and another ball is taken out and what ever word that is is printed on the shirt. They repeat this process until some form of sentence (correct or not) is formed. [side note, did i just write "is is"?....is that proper english or is the Japanese english rubbing off on me?!]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some crazy rock band, maybe......I hear you can really dance to them.

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Sriracha said...

The image of ping pong ball t-shirt roulette pleases me greatly.
I think they're on to something.

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home