This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hmmm #3


Hmmm #3
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Um, what is this? I don't have a clue. I don't know what the "toppings" are or what the "flavor" is supposed to be. But in my opinion it doesn't look tasty. I am planning to write to Kit Kat and see if even they know what flavor they are putting out on the Japanese market.

I don't know if the black/brown topping is beans...almost could be. and what is the green stuff?

Any theories about the flavor?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's just wrong - I WOULD NOT "want to get a piece of that Kit Kat Bar"!

Thanks for the laughs Mike! We miss you at the fair!

Michelle

12:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so thats a Kit Kat bar? ...and the pic is supposed to represent the flavor? Ewww, thats SO SO foul. I dont know that I want to eat anything that I have to guess about. It should scream at you, "MMMMMMM, chocolate creamy goodness," or something.

1:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home