This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Monday, July 11, 2005

Improv Comedy


Comedians
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Comedy update: I have had a few meetings with some comedians about starting our own group. Here is a picture of a handful of comedians. Some japanese comedians took the bullet train from Tokyo and met up with some Osaka/Kobe comedians and myself. We got along great and we are making plans to practice more than just once a month like we are now.

Also, I am going to a comedy show this Friday to watch and meet another comedian. We are going to talk about what comedy we can do together. I will keeo you posted!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, here is the interaction part. What type of comedy do you guys do/specialize?

3:34 AM

 
Blogger Mike Staffa said...

im an improv comedian (similar to Who's Line is it Anyway). Here we do improv and dabble in the Japanese comedy called Manzai.

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home