This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, August 14, 2005

AHHH!


AHHH!
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Sorry for the delay in the blogging. A lot has been going on, most of it not exciting. I looked at new apartments but have decided to stay put for a bit longer. I have also been going to a lot of summer festivals. Today i went to a Lantern Festival in Nara (pics to come soon). It was amazing.

As for this picture, well i went to the local park and at first i didnt want to ride the slides there because they are scary. Or that is what i thought this sign said. Then i looked at it again and thought maybe the dog was scary. Nope! The sign is to remind kids to not go down slides where dogs have pooped at the end of the slide....that would be scary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know what the dog is saying in that picture.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home