This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

David Roach and I


David Roach and I
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
After two years of very little contact, I have been lucky enough to have had 4 days to catch up with David Roach, an old friend from Perth Australia. He had to come to Osaka to get a teaching Visa to work in South Korea. Imagine a kid from Minnesota going to the other side of the world (named Perth, Australia) and meeting David. Then two years later the fact that our places crossed in Osaka made our week together a blast. We went to Nara (a city full of nature, deer, and temples). We had a random drunken night with a blow-up kangaroo and wondered the city together. It was a blast to see him and catch up on old times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home