This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bacon bits

What are they? I got some "Bacon"-bits made by Betty Crocker the other day. Wow that Betty is amazing. I looked at the label and it contains no meat! What? I paid $5 for a bunch of solidified/crystalized chemicals? I guess so. Here are just some of the yummy ingredients.

Defatted Soy Flour
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
Water
Red 40
Hydrolyzed Vegetagle Oil

Is there a place where you can just pick up 10 oz of Red 40. What about 1-39? And since when did Soybeans taste like bacon? So Mom, what were those so-called Soybeans you fed me as a kid....they tasted nothing like Betty's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOYLIENT GREEN IS MADE FROM PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

3:30 AM

 
Blogger Drew said...

I eat 'em by the handful. Delicious.

2:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home