This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Devil Exists!


The Devil Exists!
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Sometimes I just carry my camera around. Its a big camera, but that is ok. Sometimes its worth it. And just like the gold diggers of '49 thought, sometimes you just get lucky. A few days ago, i got lucky. I was at a friends place and i saw this.

The Devil

Yes, she is 4 or so. She likes to throw things (at Christians i imagine) and she really likes to "share" M&M's.

She tried to call on her demonic buddies with the pitches so high i thought i had the ears of a dog. It was truly amazing the lungs this little devil had.

I also thanked the parents for clarifying her immortal role in this existance by putting on her devil horns and making her wear red. It really cleared things up for me. The Japanese are so thoughtful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and a Hello Kitty jacket. I knew they were related.

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home