This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Monday, October 24, 2005

Mui Ne


Mui Ne
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
This is Mui Ne. On Wed i'm going to Kuala Lumpur for 2 days to see the Petronas Towers (2nd tallest buildings in the world). Then i'm off to Vietnam for 8 days. For the first 2 days I will be in Ho Chi Min for 2 days to see the Viet Kong tunnels from the war and some other touristy things, but then the main place i am going to is Mui Ne. It is 3 hours drive from Ho Chi Min and well, it doesnt look so bad! White sandy beaches, blue waters and 80 - 90 degree weather! Cant wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sriracha said...

Stafford, I'm seriously not checking back here until you've updated this page. Every time I check it I have an obsessive compulsion to yell "MY KNEE" and I can't make it stop.
Please.

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home