This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Just Sad


Just Sad
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Ok, so this is just sad! Click on the title to read the story. I knew about this before i came but i forgot about it. I just saw this article on the web. These guys need to get a life, or at least a full size doll instead of the hacked off lower legs.

Can you imagine you have company over...sure at first they would think it was kinda cool. Different, but cool. But you know in the car ride home, they would be talking about how much of a creepy looser you were. So, save your $90!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found them in a store in Ikoma, the store was full of things like washign buckets, dishes, etc. I made a big scene acting it out cause i didn't kow what they were and the lady was like "oooo, raket." Your gf or any of your J friends should know where they are, i think they are as common as pachinko..
thanks again,
mark

12:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They even come with panty lines??? Wow - the frat boy market will never be the same...

12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home