This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Family


Family
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Well I just got back to Osaka. I spent a little over two weeks back home in Minnesota. Yuning and I had a lot of fun back home. It was great to see my whole family too!

Even though it was our "vacation", we did all kinds of things in Minnesota. Highlights were; Duluth, St. John's, the State Fair, MN Freeze Footy game, Minnehaha Falls, Downtown Minneapolis, Karl and Nikki's Wedding, and every food place in Minnesota!

It was great to see all of my friends and Yuning's new friends. Thanks to everyone for spending time with Yuning and I while we were there.

Especially thanks to my family, you were the best. You really helped me give Yuning a great trip. Thanks for your patience even when i had none!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no American footy?

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Mike Staffa said...

wow, i cant believe i forgot to mention that! So i just edited my post. Thanks for the reminder!

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home