This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

hmmm #2


math?
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Sick again, went to the doctor and while wondering around the building looking for some office type waiting room full of those funny posters of a talking tooth telling kids to brush, i found "this". What "this" is I don't know. Very often there are signs in english that are kinda odd. It is called Engrish. If anyone has any interpretations to this sign...lets hear it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Well 2x3 is 6. You have to figure out how to factor in the variables or whatever they are called. I don't have my graphing calculator with me. Just ask a high school junior, they will know for sure. I think you just divide each side by taste, and then try and isolate floss. Maybe change cavity to A, and root canal to B. That should make it easier. I am writing a comment about a picture that I forgot what said.

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home