This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Staffa's sign


Staffa's sign
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Ok, so I promised pictures from my wild night in the streets after the Hansin Tigers won the pennant. Well here is one, and if you click on this picture, you will be taken to my flickr.com account with some more pictures.

There are pictures of the police in riot gear. The marched at us like a Roman army at 3am to force everyone disperse. It was a sight to see. There was a guy in a tiger suit, another guy with no pants running around. It was insane. And a blast. Enjoy! If we win the whole thing, it will be even crazier!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"another guy with no pants running around"

Thank god it wasnt me, for once.

12:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home