This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Cirque du Soleil

Quick update. Im off to Alergria 2 tonight with the ex-girlfriend. (only as friends). Should be a fun show. We had been planning this well before we broke up, that is why we still got the tickets. $100 tickets, but it is worth it. (i know because my mom toom me to see them in Florida...thanks Mom). And the best part, if i remember correctly is that there are no words, only orchestrated music, so the show will be just as enjoyable for everyone there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.journalnet.com/articles/2005/09/23/news/local/news05.txt

12:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no dates with the locals lately?

Oh, and I read that anonymous news article....are you holding something back from us?

6:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home