This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hiroshima

I will be away for the next few days. I will be on a short vacation to Hiroshima. Should be interesting. It will be the second war museum i will have visited (first being in Vietnam). I'll post pictures when i get back.

As for my last show, it was huge. Over 100 came for the 3 straight sell out show. In the audience we had representatives from Music Japan TV, Yoshimoto Company (like Second City Comedy Company in the US) and the Daily Yomiuri national newspaper. We didn't disappoint. We brough in over $2,000 in bar sales for the bar we performed in over the 90 minute show. I guess our fans like to drink!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike- that sounds very exciting!!!

Carla

10:44 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

good thing you have those hiroshima maps that i gave you. otherwise you would be completely lost.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home