This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Calling all Postcards!

To whom ever is reading this, Please send a postcard from where you are right now. I got a postcard the other day from Liechtenstein and i thought it would be fun to ask who ever is reading this to send a postcard. It can be a fun postcard, or a "touristy" postcard. (just know that if it is a "touristy" postcard, i will show it to my Japanese friends). Here is the address:

Mike Staffa
#805 Media Plaza
1-4-35 Midorigi
Suminoe-Ku
Osaka-Shi
Osaka-Fu
559-0022
Japan

I will look for postcards to send back if you so desire.
THANKS!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will this suffice?
http://www.radical.sba.uwm.edu/wisconsin.jpg

6:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds fun. I can do this.

1:09 PM

 
Blogger Mark said...

if i write about your dislocated finger on my blog does that mean you can't write about it?

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home