This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, December 10, 2006

1st Day of Christmas


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a giant wood rice spoon.

I went to Miyajima, famous for it's large tori gate and apparently rice spoons. They were being sold everywhere. In Japan, Miyajima is considered the most beautiful place during the autumn season, and i would have to agree.

I'm starting the 12 days of Christmas a bit early. It's 12 days until Yuning and I leave for China, so I thought i'd start it now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or China!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

yo mike, i swear i saw that big spoon too...the thing that seems strange to me is it apparently never occured to me to take a picture.....thus meaning i possibly nerver saw it.

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home