This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Sunday, May 22, 2005

hmmm


hmmm
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Well i dont know what to say about this one. $2 for some Hot Ice? It seemed frozen to me but then again it was in a bag and who knows what happens to Japanese ice when it is exposed to air. I looked like an idiot taking a picture of this but i dont care....they are the ones who describe ice as hot! I think they mean it is on sale. (some sale).

Comedy update, im off to the city of Kobe this week to meet with three other improv comedians. I will keep you posted!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late, Daniel Stern already thought of that idea in Rookie of the Year: the Japanese steal yet another idea from American movies...

6:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home