This is my blog of my travels in Japan (starting in the spring of 2005)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The President


W
Originally uploaded by mtstaffa.
Metal Wolf Chaos may very well have the best video game story ever conceived.

Everyone knows that Japan is where most video games are developed. Yesterday I was walking around an electronic store and I decided to play one of the demo games that had up. Smashing buttons I started destroying buidlings and people. I did even better when an employee told me not to smash all the buttons, rather hit the correct ones. I had fun and decided to find out more about the game. This is what i found.....

It's the mid-21st century, and terrorists have seized control of the United States through a coup. The 47th President was betrayed by his treacherous Vice President who revealed his true colors by unleashing a series of deadly attacks. What's the most advisable course of action? Why, the president himself must climb into a massive suit of powered armor and hit San Francisco's Chinatown to put those terrorist bastards back in their place, of course. Yes, that's the president of the United States. Piloting a big robot. Laying waste. I can't make this stuff up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home